To educate is important to make their children better human beings and ready for life, then we will give tips on how to educate the little ones for moms and dads:
- Start the educate early:no child is born knowing how to behave, who should teach the limits for their children is you from birth.
- With babies the interesting is not to give a formal punishment:at this age the small not disobey to counter, they don’t even know what is right and wrong, when they act improperly is because something is causing distress, so it’s nice to get them out of the situation that causes or may cause problems and stay calm for they observe how you behave. Example: If your son is beating the others on the playground take him home; If you are making trouble with lunch, take him off the table.
- How to raise children without hitting:serious and look me in the eye and tell me you didn’t like what you did, if you notice that your son didn’t hear hold his hand and hold your attention until he understands; Let the little one in the room to reflect what you did; cut something that he likes how the allowance, favourite films or even television to even learn to behave.
- Don’t feel guilty when teaching:when children see their parents don’t firm they end up doing what they want or when they realize that parents feel guilty become manipulative. Never argue with your husband close to their kids about the attitude of the same, always chat in a separate location so that the child does not listen and don’t handle the most sensitive.
- Is not contradictory:if you happen to one day hear your little saying bad words and 1 hour laughing and other time already punish him, he will be confused and will not know what is the correct way to act.
- Never hit the child:the aggression raises anger, is much better you chastise your son and make him reflect.
- Motivate your son:it is important that you encourage your child to continue acting correctly, for example:giving a hug and saying “well son, keep it up, I’m very happy that you’re behaving well”.
- Make it clear that you love your child:create a bond and tell her you punishing to make it better and demonstrate your affection.
- Because obey is important:tell your child that adults also have to comply with rules on a daily basis and that this helps the harmonious coexistence between people.
- Don’t try to make up for your absence:if you have to work hard, that’s not why you should leave the small do, acting that way you’re not going to get an education.
- Be firm:don’t go back to what I said, as much as his heart hurts, you should teach.
- Give clear orders:if you ask their children leave the room tidy before you get home from work it may well be that they do not, but if you say to the Ana to keep toys and Peter make the bed before you get is more likely to act. It is important to establish a deadline to be met to avoid frustration and always say in language suitable for the age of the child.
- Don’t make a series of rules:because it is very likely that don’t listen, just give the necessary orders.
- Don’t let to educate the next day:do not pass over a situation because you’re in a hurry or other reasons, it is important that you teach all the time.
- Orient the babysitter (if you have one):it won’t help you educate if the nanny doesn’t help, the dialogue between you is important.
- Is true: so you will have the confidence of the child.
- Take the example of what you want to teach:if you want your child to be quiet and sweet, you must show the kids wall stickers what’s around them and educate is not only in the moment of disobedience, is also when they observe to your surroundings.
Using Computer Technology to Protect Individuals and Families
Teaching Road Safety to Toddlers & Preschoolers
Op-ed: Pa. task force recommendations pave way for …
10 Tips for Setting Limits on Electronics and Screen Time …
Jade Albert Shoots Oral Health Awareness Campaign for NYC …
NSDF – Road Safety For Kids
Autism: Top Five Tips Poster
Keep Your Child Safe in Sports
10 Reasons You Should NOT Buy Books from Usborne Books & More
WHO Urges Stiff Regulatory Limitations On Vaping And Tobacco
technology in classrooms
The 50 Best Books for 11- and 12-Year-Olds
Noticias para Pacientes
The Best Online Toddler Games Ever
Telenor Group & Telenor Pakistan Launch Global Stop …
Mount Vernon School
5 Tips to Teach Your Child Better Posture
5 Tips to Teach Your Child Better Posture
What other advice would you give a student who’s about to …
3 Tips to Help You Teach Kids the Old Testament …
3 Tips To Teach Your Child How To Read
How to teach writing in kindergarten (10 tips!)
12 Top Tips: Teaching Children on Skype
Tips For How to Teach Kids Potty Training
6 Tips to Teach Your Child About Cleaning
Two Awesome Visuals On ADHD for Teachers ~ Educational …
TIPS FOR RAISING BILINGUAL CHILDREN
Time Management Tips for Kids to Establish Long Term Success