Configuring Remote Access in Nine Steps of a Hikivision DVR Model DS-7200HVI-ST to configure the network settings of this DVR device is essential to follow the steps.
Hikvision Remote DVR Access
To configure network settings:
1 .Enter the network configuration menu Network configuration.
- The current network settings are displayed on the right side of the menu.
- If you have a DHCP server running and would like your DVR to automatically get an IP address and other server network settings, checkbox the DHCP.
4 .If you would like to configure your own settings, enter the settings for:
- IP Address: The IP address you would like to use for your DVR.
- Subnet mask: Network subnet mask.
- Default Gateway: Your Gateway’s IP address.Usually the IP address of your router
- DNS Server: The preferred and alternate Domain Name System (DNS) server to use with your DVR.
5 .To enable Dynamic DNS (D DNS), check the DDNS option.Dynamic disallows you to create a host name and associate it with your IP address, making access to your DVR over the internet easier.To configure the DDNS:
5.1.Enable DDNS by checking the DDNS checkbox.
5.2.Select a DDNS provider from the DDNS Provider checkbox.
5.3.Enter the settings for the server address, DVR Domain Name, User Name, and Password.
- If a central monitoring station, which is compatible with your DVR is available, you can enter your settings at the Central Station of IP and the Central Station of Porto.
- Enter the client and HTTP port to be used with your DVR.The client port designates the port to be used with the client software, while the HTTP port refers to the only port to be used with the embedded Web server.
- After all settings are configured, you can test the connection by clicking the Connection Test button.The confirmation message will appear if the network is working correctly.
- Select the Save button to save the network settings and select Exit to return to the previous menu by selecting the Exit Button without clicking Save will exit the menu without saving the settings.
If this article was useful to you, share if you did not leave your comment and we will be editing the same so we can help you the best way possible.
Remote Access to Hikvision DVR/NVR
How to access Hikvision DVR from mobile (step-by-step …
DS-9616NI-ST Hikvision NVR 16CH Network NVR Up to 5 MP 8 …
First Alliance Protection Systems, Digital Video Security …
Remotely Viewing CCTV Systems
6 Cameras HIkvision CCTV System
How to enable Hikvision Hik-Connect directly on a NVR or …
Hikvision IP Camera/DVR Connect Using Internet Explorer …
DS-2CE56H1T-ITM 4Ch Hikvision 5MP Dvr 4X 5MP Dome Camera …
Secure Max — Home
Hikvision Turbo HD/HDTVI 4 Camera Kit
Answers to CCTV FAQ – Trinity CCTV Solutions
Tanjung Enim Blog
Cara melihat dan setting CCTV dari HP (Handphone) PC Laptop
HDCVI Security Cameras and DVR Video Demo
Best Quality Automatic Door Solution in Bangladesh
Hikvision – Set Time
HikVision remote view setup for web and mobile phone …
Cara Pasang CCTV: Setting EZVIZ CLOUD Hikvision di DVR dan …
4 Channel CCTV Security D1 Digital Video Recorder …
Hikvision DS-9008HFI-S Eight Channel Hybrid DVR with 2 MP …
Varifocal 8 Dome Camera CCTV System with Hikvision DVR …
Buy HIKVISION 8CH FULL HD 720P DVR DS-7A08HGHI-F1/N Best price
Hikvision DS-7A04HQHI-K1 Dvr
How to Remotely Access Hikvision Devices User Manual
Hikvison DS-7216HQHI-F2 full HD DVR with 16 video 4 audio …
4 Dome Camera Hikvision TVI 1080p HD CCTV System with 50m …