Last Updated: Novermber 9th, 2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you visit the Site, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, email address, and any other information you provide voluntarily.
- Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To personalize your experience on the Site.
- To improve our Site based on your feedback.
- To send periodic emails regarding updates, promotions, and other information.
How We Protect Your Information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.